Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Readership of this blog

Since I added FlagCounter in May 201o, blog visitor from US is always leading and on top of other country visitors.


FlagCounter was introduced to me by Prof David Deterding http://brunei-linguistics.blogspot.com/


I was impressed by the large readership his blog attracted and with the example I see on his blog in Brunie, I was inspired to add the same to my blog when I return to Singapore (A big thanks to David!)


After installing the FlagCounter, I was puzzled that US readership is on top and Singapore is always second.


I do hope to see more Singapore visitors browsing my blog, and tonight, I was surprised to note that US reader number is the same as Singapore reader., i.e., 1426 or 29.2%!


The total number of visitors at the moment shown 8245 and the unique visitors are 4882. I think it is interesting to see the changes of readership periodically!


Thank you! Readers, for all your support!



Dexterine Ho Soo Miang

No comments: