Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Exchange ideas ...

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you
and I will still each have one apple.

But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.

--- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Irish Author & Playwright


I think most people who like to interact and communicate with other would understand it is exchanging thought and ideas that enrich us in many aspect of life!

In my life journey, I learn through sharing ideas in library courses etc... (LAS WAS courses for HCLIS and INNO HANDS-ON workshop for Schools, Libraries and other organisations)

I find I have new thought and ideas generated from books I read, pinterest I pin, friends and librarians I met and many course participants I interact with!

Without these ideas and interaction that light the candles in my life journey, the road I travel will be rather dim and dark and I may not find my way!

Dexterine Ho Soo Miang

No comments: