Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Think creatively

"To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted."

- George Kneller


For those who are very forgetful like me, to look afresh at what we had seen maybe a natural inclination as our memory bank is not able to store things in the random access index file for too long.

Hence, being forgetful, I sometime took photos of whatever I had seen over and over again, yet the angle I used is somehow different each time.  It then allows me to look at the same thing from different angle and in new perspective!

I think creative approach to problem solving is just allowing yourself to try various way of approaching the problem and resolve it in a way you never expect it at first!

Dexterine Ho

No comments: