Search This Blog

Saturday, November 03, 2012

3 May 2009 outing with niece and nephew




Just a few minutes ago, I had a short conversation with my friend Yvonne, and now to my delight, I accidentally opened a folder and found these lovely photos at my home office before starting some serious work.

The photos record our joyful visit on 3rd May 2009 to Yvonne's residence at Dairy Farm Estate. I remember it was a Sunday afternoon. The three of us (myself, Wei Wei, my nephew and Gwyn, my niece) had high tea and played some games before posing in front of the castle pretending that we were having a good fight!

Now Gwyn is in secondary school and Wei Wei is a handsome young guy. The visit to Yvonne's apartment was a fond memory for us to recall and these two photos truly capture the blissful moments we shared.

I look forward to a return visit in the near future with niece, nephew, grand nieces and grand nephew!

Cheers!


Dexterine Ho Soo Miang

No comments: