Search This Blog

Friday, June 01, 2012

Heart in your hand

Source: krokotak.com via Julie on Pinterest


I try many of the heart cutting ideas with grand nieces and newphew at home and they like cutting paper heart shape very much.

I am sure this one will make them amazed with their own hand works!

If you keep the shape of the heart in the centre and make it pop-up, it will be interesting for kids to play!

If you add a book in the heart, it will send the message of "I read reading", "I love book", or "Reading is in my heart"

Another idea of using this cut-out is to put the cut-out as the messge page in any greeting card and make the card a personal one - "sending it with my heart and deliver it with own my hands"!

The ideas of using a simple cut-out can be endless, and I think you will keep the imagination running ...

Dexterine Ho Soo Miang

No comments: