Search This Blog

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Some reflections

Today, I would like to remind myself on:

* Appreciation for your loved ones must include acceptance of who they are and who they are not.

* Appreciate myself includes acceptance of who I am and what I can and who I am not and what I am not capable of.

* If I acknowledge that I am not capable of changing an aspect of my personality, I am free to love myself and others better, and to focus on some of my good personalities ts and do whatever well in the way I see my priorities go.

* If I acknowledge that I am not capable of changing an aspect of someone's personality, I am free to love myself and others better, and to focus on my own priorities and not imposing any changes on them.

* Invest the energy I have in being the person I can best be and not trying to be the best in meeting the impossible criterias others thing I should be.


Dexterine Ho

No comments: