Search This Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Save plans for the New Year

It is about two weeks before 2009 knocks at our door!

I think I it is not a good time to start any new plans, instead, save them for the New Year.

It is good to wrap up old projects I started this year and spend some quality time tidying up my office and put all the essential things/tools in place where they belong.

I learn now that if I try to make everything happen at once, I may miss out on opportunities that come along the way.

It our nature to push and work through very busy schedule sometime, nevertheless, when we have too many projects at hand, we may not be able to cope, and frustration will be the end results!

As most of the time, ideas need time before that can evolve, we should be patience and allow things to develop and then make our move along the way.

All big achievements can only come if we have the patience to wait, to shape and to let it develop and bloom slowly.


Dexterine Ho

No comments: