Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Balance your workdays

Some time, I felt that my workdays were relatively uneventful.

For some days/weeks, I may have lot of heavy tasks to complete within short notice, a few workshops to attend in a row, and on top of that, family obligations to fulfil.

If what I feel loaded is self imposed, I will revise my schedule and re-alocate time for less urgent tasks.

If it is imposed by others, I will speak up when I feel that others aren't treating me fairly. If providing others some convenient drain me too much, I will just take a break.

Establish proper boundaries with my friends is not an issue as I have friends who are like-minded. Multi-respect for one's time and boundaries makes us good friends and that is what I treasure most!

No comments: