Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

A light atmosphere at work...

A light atmosphere at work will provide an opportunity for us to unwind. I enjoy working in my home office as it is a place where I feel very relaxed and at home!

With the flowers and plants in the garden along the five foot way, I can always enjoy a nice view from my window.

I created some paper art/craft work suitable for school displays and kept them in the glass cabinets below my office desk.

It is always nice to feel inspired by the many different ways paper can be engineered to serve different purposes.The pair of wooden black swans in the air well with the big bowl of water plants placed beside them create the illusion that they are real and happily swimming in the sunlit pond!

I like the small porcelain Merlion placed next to five birds over the ledge of the window. They seem to send their greetings to me whenever I look through the little window.

Maybe it is all these little things that make the small work space a cosy place for me to work and relax!

Sometimes, when I am tired being indoors, I just take a morning or afternoon off to do something enjoyable, like listening to talks at the museum/library, watching a performance/movie or doing some window shopping.

Sometimes, I may call a friend to chat or have lunch/tea.

On some fortunate occasions, I might unexpectedly run into an old friend or some one I know and we have a fun-filled gathering or engage our time in nostalgic talk.

Dexterine Ho

No comments: