Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

Cost and Value

Some one said "An accountant is someonewho knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing."

If you are an accountant, you may not agree.

If you are someone who needs to get funding allocation from an accountant, I think you will agree with it sometimes!

Making money is important in life, yet creating value is more meaningful for people who value life, and I am trying to mirror the later.

That may be why I cannot be an accountant and do not know how to count and account for a lot of things.

Did you know that I ever applied for an accountancy degree course and got rejected by the university?

I think the admission officer had the foresight to save me from being a drop-out of that university!

Cheers!

Dexterine Ho

No comments: