Search This Blog

Saturday, May 09, 2015

Selling car: my experience in 2015

After driving for almost three decades, I finally decided to sell my car on 23 March 2015.

I had the car hand over to the buyer Hoe Beng Auto Trading on 30 March 2015.

Now I join many Singaporean to be the full-time supporter of public transport system and find life quite easy to move on without a car.

I am glad that the second hand car dealer who bought over my car is listed in CaseTrust, and the experience is a positive one.

In case you like to know, here is the information:

Hoe Beng Auto Trading
TEL: 6745 0138
Person in Charge: Ms Agnes



LIST OF CASETRUST-SVTA ACCREDITED MEMBERS

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/autoshop/motoring_directory/List_of_CaseTrust-SVTA_Accredited_Members.html

=====

Here is the overall experience in selling my car:


Happiness is sometime very simple, that is:

You find thing you trust is worth trusting!


Dexterine Ho Soo Miang

No comments: