LAS is pleased to organize another run of the LAS WSQ Level 2 training for
Provide Loans and Membership Services on 7 – 8 Jan 2014.
This 2 day course will be held at Training Room, Level 6, Central Library, National University of Singapore. (getting to NUS Central Library).
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
Register at: http://www.las.org.sg/eforms/view.php?id=39
This is one of the 5 competency based programmes at entry level which together form the WSQ Higher Certificate in Library and Information Services.
- Upon successful registration for the training, you will receive a confirmation message & email.
- The registration page will also display a message when the class is full. You will not be able to key in personal particulars when this happens.
- The course fees are listed in the course schedule here.
- On enrollment, you are deemed to have committed to both the training and proposed assessment dates.
- Participants or institutions who wish to withdraw from an enrolled course must submit reason(s) in writing to email@example.com. Where notice of withdrawal is given before the start of the course, an administrative fee of $25 is payable to facilitate the withdrawal from the course.
- Please view full Terms & Conditions for LAS WSQ Level 2 courses.
LAS Training & Development Committee
Source of information:
*Email received on 11 Dec, 2013 10:48 PM from firstname.lastname@example.org
*LAS WSQ Level 2 training for Provide Loans and Membership Services http://www.las.org.sg/wp/blog/2013/12/las-wsq-level-2-training-for-provide-loans-and-membership-services/